Friday, May 1, 2009

Shh....it's a secret


What's a secret you may ask
...why ..my garden of course!

Oh how I would love to have a quant little garden hidden in the back
of my very own two-story house with a wrap around porch
My Garden would of course be equipped with
a sweet little home made swing


In this garden you will find many things:
there will be a lovely entrance with flowers intertwined with vines
creeping up the exterior walls, which shall block the view of my garden from 
neighbors and curious onlookers

How will one enter this garden?

With the old fashioned skeleton key, which will be hidden 
somewhere very secretive indeed.

In my garden, I would frolic with a litter of precious puppies, who are all wonderful
 mutt mixes. I will fly kites and invite all my friends to this secret meeting place. 
Botchy Ball would of course be on the list of activities along with 
badminton and croquet. Butterflies will be gracing us with their
presence along with bumble bees that don't sting. It will
 be simply wonderful and once all my friends depart
I will have by me a wonderful, most enlightening 
book to read while I swing in my garden.

Life would be just delightful if it were spent in a secret garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment