Sunday, May 3, 2009

Inspirations from Shuffle

What are you listening to?
I personally love putting my itunes on shuffle and just let the music play.
Now...I admit I love me some Josh Groban, but when I have over 4500 songs and three Josh Groban songs play in a row, while on shuffle, it proves that my collection is quite large. My friend Amelia re-introduced me to Josh Groban music this summer. I knew I loved his music, but WOW...he truly is an amazing performer. So much talent, not to mention him being a simply adorable human being. Listening to his interviews and interactions with people while stalking him 
On youtube has shown me how great of a person and performer he is. Something that is also fun about having itunes, mine in particular, on shuffle is the numerous times a disney song comes on. Yes, I have quite the Disney collection also. I am not ashamed. :) haha

 I love many different types and styles of music. It is so much fun to listen to my friends' music preferences also because it shows a different style and side of them that you may not know about your friends. That is why I want my friends to make me a mixed cd of some of their favorite songs that they want to represent there style
and musical preferance. It will be a FUN exchange game! I will in turn also make a nice little mix of some fun favorite songs of mine to give to them. This will all happen over the summer so, good news, it will mean we will get mail from each other and it's a fun way to keep in touch this summer! YAY...I am pumped
Dear friends, this is going to happen this summer. Although I have not told many of you about this blog, the ones I have will read it and then pass on the rules by word of mouth. Here's the deal. One person, being me, will send a mixed cd to one friend, being one of you, and whoever gets it will in turn send me back a mixed fun cd along with picking another one or two of our friends to send one to also. Then when they get the cd from you they will send you back one and pick two other people to send one to. Its a "chain effect" or whatever and this will be a lot of fun.
Who knew that by simply taking a study break to put my itunes on shuffle I would be so inspired to come up with this little scheme. :) haha this will be a lot of fun and I hope it doesn't fall through. it won't though so no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment